ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
So why has Vue grown to be so popular so quickly? It boils down to 3 core reasons. Vue is
- Versatile, and
All of these powers are contained in a compact library measuring 20kB minified g-zip at runtime and for those using vue 3 and modern build tools, you can reduce this size even further to 12 kB by importing only the pieces of the library that you need.
*** This Course is Designed to Get You Working With Vue JS and especially Vue 3 As Soon As Possible ***
In this course we try to explain Vue js in a simple to learn way while creating an awesome website. I will introduce you to the essential concepts of vue JS and especially vue 3 one by one and also have practice sessions to brush up on the skills that you learn.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in Single-Page-Applications SPAs
- What is Vue JS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with many Exercises and multiple Course Projects – because it isn’t just about seeing Code, it’s about using and practicing it!
### Is this Course for you? ###
Now that you know what this Course is about, let’s see if this Course is for you!
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? Vue JS is for you!
- Looking for a light weight, easy to use framework? Vue Js is for you.
- Are you familiar with Vue 2 but want to get started with Vue 3? You will find the basic concepts very quick to grasp and start building vue 3 apps. Note that advanced concepts such as composition API will be covered in advanced course.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Let’s dive into Vue 3 right now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Front-end web development
- Begginer + Intermediate level front-end or full stack developers looking to experiment with Vue js
- Job aspirants preparing for interview or coding challenge
#Vue #Essentials #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal