Only a PC with any version of Excel installed is needed for this course on “Statistics for Business Analytics using MS Excel”
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Statistics for Business Analytics, right?
You’ve found the right Statistics for Business Analytics using MS Excel course! This course will teach you data-driven decision-making and the use of analytical and statistical methods in business settings.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to formulate a business problem as an analytics problem
- Summarize business data into tables and charts to communicate information effectively
- Make predictive machine learning model to predict business outcomes
- Use statistical concepts to reach business decisions
- Interpret the results of statistical models for formulating strategy
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Statistics for Business Analytics in Excel.
If you are a business manager, or business analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn Statistics concepts and apply analytics techniques to real-world problems of the Business business function, this course will give you a solid base for Statistics and Analytics by teaching you the most popular Business analysis models and how to implement it them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Statistical models required for evaluating business models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing business models in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts in MS Excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies are something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problems using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of analytics in this course. We have in-hand experience in Business Analysis and MS Excel.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Business Analysis in a short span of time
- Business Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills
#Statistics #Business #Analytics #Excel #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal