100% Discount || Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK I) Certification Prep
مدة صلاحية الكوبونات الخاصة بيودمي هي 3 ايام أو اقل
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only
There are no prerequisites for the course.
Welcome to the course on Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK I)
Congratulations on taking the first important step towards preparing for the Professional Scrum Kanban(PSK) exam.
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a certification offered by Scrum org that demonstrates a person’s understanding of how to use the Scrum framework in combination with the Kanban method to optimize value delivery and improve the flow of work. To become certified, individuals must pass an online assessment that tests their knowledge of the principles and practices of both Scrum and Kanban.
The assessment for the PSK certification consists of multiple choice questions that cover a range of topics, including:
- The principles and values of the Agile Manifesto
- The roles, events, and artifacts of the Scrum framework
- The Kanban method and how it can be used to visualize and optimize the flow of work
- Techniques for measuring and improving the flow of work, such as lead time and cycle time
- Strategies for integrating Scrum and Kanban in a way that optimizes value delivery
PSK 1 Exam Guidelines
- Fee: $200 USD per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 45
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
To prepare for the PSK certification assessment, it is recommended that individuals have a solid understanding of the principles and practices of both Scrum and Kanban, and have some experience applying these frameworks in a real-world setting.
If you pass the PSK I assessment you will receive the industry-recognized “PSK I” certification, along with a PSK I logo that you can use to identify your achievement.
This course is a quick reference guide created for the Professional Scrum Kanban Examination. The course also contains Practice Questions which will help you prepare for the Professional Scrum Kanban Certification.
In this course, you will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. You will learn how to add the right practices and the benefits that Scrum Teams can achieve from using Scrum with Kanban.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
Who this Course is for?
Course is for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
I hope that you will enjoy the course, be challenged by it and learn a lot.
It is suggested that you go through the course at a pace that makes sense for you. The topics build on each other, so it is better to slow down and really learn something than to just move on in order to keep up a certain pace.
Over 15,000 students have enrolled into this course so far and have shared some great reviews about the course:
★★★★★ “Great match as i have been looking to find a concise yet detailed course for scrum with kanban. Great job Monika I’m enjoying the course so far.”
★★★★★ “The teacher is really good and she explains concepts very well and simply”
★★★★★ “Amazing it was very helpfull.”
This course has all the tools needed to get the job done. So, let’s do it, I’ll see you in class.
All the best!
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
- Anyone who wishes to learn and validate how Scrum Teams can use Scrum with Kanban ability to support value creation and delivery
- Anyone who is looking for industry-recognized “PSK I” certification
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal