Previous skills within IT
A desire and passion to get the role
Openess and eagerness to learn the skills needed for the role
If you have the necessary experience, you’ll learn what you need to get that job!
So are you planning to go in for an interview? Do you have an interview lined up, or getting to ready to start applying?
This course will give you the skills that I have learnt working in Technology for over 20 years, having interviewed countless amounts of people.
Some people do very well in interviews, others do ok, and others really struggle.
Getting ready for your Systems Admin interview can be daunting! We’ll be covering a lot of of items to help be more confident and land that job!
We’ve broken down this course into different section specialising in general good interview tips, along with more specific secions around the Tech role.
What we’ll cover in this course –
– a breakdown on the systems administrator / engineer role
– what you should know about the role before going in
– what you should know about the company
– preparing for any questions you may get
– being confident in the answers you give your interview panel
– what you should be asking the interview panel
– the tough stuff – salaries, titles, work arrangements
– how to finish up well in your current job when leaving
This course will be easy to follow.
In preparing for this course it’s a good idea to get your resume ready and read the position description for the role well.
Who this course is for:
Existing IT Admins wanting that next role
Helpdesk or Service Desk Analysts
Desktop Support Admins and Technicians
People who love tech
#Job #Systems #Administrator #Interview #Top #Tips #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal