100% Discount || Complete Express Framework Course – Sign Up Auth0 – Node.Js
مدة صلاحية الكوبونات الخاصة بيودمي هي 3 ايام أو اقل
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only
This Complete Express Framework Course is the ultimate resource for developers of all levels looking to master the Express Framework, SQL, and the powerful combination of Passport.js and Auth0. Whether you’re just starting out with web development or have been working in the field for years, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to build robust, dynamic web applications.
Throughout the course, you’ll code along step-by-step with our experienced instructors as you learn how to build sign-in and sign-up functionality using Express Framework and Passport.js. You’ll gain hands-on experience working with popular strategies for authentication and authorization, such as Google, Facebook, and Auth0.
Our goal with this course is to teach you the working skills you need to start working as a junior or mid level developer at a job with added confidence from coding, get a job in the tech space, or innovate the world at your own choosing with your new found powers. This course will take you there!
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those coding development skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real.
This course covers the following topics in detail:
- EJS for templating engines: You’ll learn how to use the EJS library to create dynamic views for your web applications, and how to work with template variables and control structures.
- Building Facebook, Google, and Auth0 local strategies with Passport.js: You’ll learn how to use Passport.js to implement authentication and authorization for your web applications. You’ll work with popular strategies such as Google, Facebook, and Auth0 to provide your users with a secure and convenient way to sign in and sign up.
- Creating a robust and efficient SQL database: You’ll learn how to design and implement a SQL database for your web applications. You’ll learn about best practices for database design, and how to work with SQL to query, insert, update and delete data from the database.
You’ll learn best practices for working with the Express Framework, and gain a solid understanding of how to work with Passport.js to build robust, secure authentication and authorization systems. You will also gain knowledge of different routing methods, RESTful routes and also how to handle form data and file uploads. Furthermore you’ll learn how to use middleware for logging, body parsing, error handling, and more. By the end of this course, you’ll have all the skills you need to build dynamic web applications using the Express Framework, SQL and also have a good understanding of how to secure and authenticate your application.
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Please see the full curriculum, the free preview videos and whenever you’re ready…
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to master the Express Framework, SQL and web application security. Sign up now and start building amazing web applications today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner to intermediate web developers who want to master the Express Framework and build dynamic web applications.
- This course is for web developers looking to gain hands-on experience with Passport and Auth0 and learn how to implement authentication and authorization.
- This course is for developers who want to learn how to use EJS for templating engines and create dynamic views for web applications.
- This course is for developers who want to gain a deep understanding of how to design and implement a robust and efficient SQL database.
- This course is for web developers who want to learn various routing methods, RESTful routes, and techniques for handling form data and file uploads.
- This course is for developers who want to understand how to use middleware for logging, body parsing, error handling and more.
- This course is for developers who want to secure and authenticate web application with industry standard methods.
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal