Basic knowledge of Algebra and Geometric concepts
1. How to make a grouped frequency distribution table where the data in respect of concentration of sulphur dioxide in the air of a certain city for the last few days is given along with class intervals.
2. How to prepare a frequency distribution table in respect of the data of number of heads occurred when a few coins were tossed many times simultaneously.
3. The students will learn to form a frequency distribution table when the data in respect of the value of π up to many decimal places is given.
4. How to form a grouped frequency distribution table when the data in respect of many students is given who watched the TV programmes for different hours in the previous week.
5. The students will also learn to construct a grouped frequency distribution table where the data in respect of lives of few car batteries is given.
6. When the large amount of data is to be presented, we can condense the data in to groups and these groupings are called “classes” or “class-intervals” and their size is called the class-size or class width. In each of these groupings/classes, the least number is called the lower class limit and the greater number is called the upper class limit.
Who this course is for:
- Students and any individual who enjoys learning about various mathematical concepts.
#Exploring #Frequency #Distribution #Tables #Part2 #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal