Java 8+, basic knowledge of web development
Welcome to the ‘FullStack SpringBoot (2+)’ Practical Solutions course. With this course you are going to add a value to your existing JAVA and SpringBoot knowledge by getting familiar with several techniques for solving specifically selected areas of JAVA application development. Each topic involves project configuration section but mostly covers practical solutions being split into several steps.
We will focus on several topics often useful in corporate JAVA development but not exclusively. SpringBoot is being used here as an underlying framework, but solutions presented here are not specific to this platform and can be reused in other frameworks like Apache Wicket, Vaadin, Quarkus etc. Java 8 is used in this course, solutions provided are safe to use even in existing legacy projects.
What you’ll learn
- how to work with MongoDB as primary data store
- include dynamically created MS Office files into your data export features
- how to process incoming email traffic coming to your app directly
- how to create full featured PDFs on fly using HTML and CSS only
Primary idea of this course is to help existing JAVA developers to adopt certain knowledge in easy way. Solutions presented are being used for several years in production grade applications and libraries used are well known for stability and active development. This will protect the value invested into adopting some libraries or projects.
Topics covered by this course:
- creating PDF files dynamically using Thymeleaf, iText
- using Apache POI for generating MS Excel compatible files
- using MongoDB/GridFS for storing and retrieving file attachments/uploads
- implementing SMTP listener running directly in SpringBoot application
Glue-code for all those implementations are SpringBoot 2.x (SpringBoot 1.5x and higher compatible) with its services, controller and Thymeleaf as a template engine.
Who is this course for:
FullStack SpringBoot course is targeted for individuals or small/medium teams of professional Java developers that want to be productive and competitive in this large market. techniques presented are easily used for application development of many kinds.
Who this course is for:
- ‘FullStack SpringBoot’ course is targeted for individuals or small/medium teams of professional Java developers that want to be productive and competitive in this large market. Developers are expected having at least basic knowledge of SpringBoot platform.
#FullStack #SpringBoot #Practical #Solutions #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal