Did you know that cloud engineer make on average over $120,000 per year in the US?( Report from RHT)
In this course we cover why cloud engineering may be a great career for you. The course has been designed to provide a solid introduction into why you should become a cloud engineer as well as how to get stated.
Most “entry-level” cloud computing jobs ask for years of prior experience, making it difficult to break into the field.
However, with the right training and coaching becoming a cloud engineer is more than feasible.
What is covered in the course?
The following topics will be covered in the course.
- What is a Cloud Engineer?
- Why become a Cloud Engineer?
- What a Cloud Engineer does day to day
- What are the top skills needed
- Career path options
- Salary Expectations
- Training Options
- Coaching Options
- Interview Techniques
- Practice Interview Questions
- Cloud Demos
- Roadmap to Continue
- Additional Resources
- Course Closeout
Who is the target audience?
The course is for anyone looking to break into the cloud computing field.
What You’ll Learn
- Why you should become a cloud engineer
- What skills are needed to become a cloud engineer
- Identify the correct cloud roles to apply for.
- What the salary range is for a cloud engineer
- Understand what a cloud engineer does for daily tasking
- How to find training and coaching to jump start your career
- Get to know some common interview questions.
- Considering a career change to cloud computing
- Access to cloud services to learn more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is considering a career in cloud computing
#Cloud #Engineer #experience #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal