A computer or mobile device with internet connection is all you need
You must be willing to invest USD$35 to learn quality theories and practical videos on how early intervention is important to children with autism and related special needs
You do NOT need any experience in special needs therapy or intervention to attend this course. This course use layman terms with clear audio and videos to teach you how tp help children with autism and related issues improve their attention span, reduce meltdown, build routines and much more!
Ask me ANY questions via chat or email. I am always here to help you at all times
Have you come across any children with developmental disorders? Do you know how it affects their lives and the lives of the people around them? What can you do to help?
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Autism, affects the individual’s learning and thinking patterns. This in turn affects their behavior and how they interact with other people. A good understanding of Autism is critical to customizing effective intervention strategies for individuals with special needs.
After attending this course, you will be able to
– Identify characteristics of children with autism, ADHD and other developmental issues.
– Step by step guide on how to help them improve from their current conditions.
– Learn and create visual aids to help them navigate transitions, build routines and improve their wellbeing in home and school settings.
– Find out the most current techniques of helping children with autism/special needs to communicate via words or picture exchange communication system (PECS)
– Create a basic curriculum so they can learn alphabets, numbers and cognitive skills more easily
– Teach them super important life skills such as toileting, self-feeding, putting on shoes and much more!
– Learn ways on how to handle meltdowns at home and public places.
– Learn the basics of how to generalize what is learnt in this course into the real world setting!
Who this course is for:
- Family members of persons with developmental disorders such as ASD, ADHD or global developmental delay (GDD)
- Parents, caregivers and school teacchers who wants to help their child or loved ones with special needs
- Educational or early intervention therapists who wish to learn more to improve their clinical skills
- Anyone who is keen to work with children with special needs and wants to know more to help them.
#Autism #special #Early #intervention #therapy #model #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal