An eager learner (Yes! you)
PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 (or Office 365) Or PowerPoint for mac (2016 or later)
The Complete PowerPoint Design and Delivery Course for 2023
Business Communication Using PowerPoint – Be an Expert at Creating and Delivering Captivating PowerPoint Presentations
Please avoid being a normal presenter with super boring slides! Many studies showed if you present with an unprofessional PowerPoint, the influence of your presentation is reduced in comparison to having no slide!
Are you looking for a course on PowerPoint? As a neuroscientist let me tell you it is not a wise choice! Because you want to design a PowerPoint presentation to persuade your audience, so you need to learn how to communicate with the brain of your audience and I’ll reveal all of the scientific and practical secrets to design a brain-based PowerPoint presentation.
For example, I will show you how I earned my first million dollar in this presentation when I was just 24.
I’ll tell you how I persuaded my audience with my slides. As I mentioned before, in this course we not only focus on designing beautiful slides but persuasive slides. because we believe if you design only beautiful slides, you can’t persuade your audience. TJ and I have had more than 1000 seminars and workshops in front of more than 10,000 audiences therefore we have a good experience so you don’t just learn about PowerPoint, you will learn to present in the best way.
All of our lessons, designed based on brain-based learning instructions, which help us to understand how our audience’s brain works. Let me explain what makes this course completely different from other courses in the market:
First, you don’t just learn about PowerPoint, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about PowerPoint or design professional slides like this from scratch. It is completely practical and easy to do by yourself even if you hadn’t opened the PowerPoint yet! Also if you are not into creating these templates, you’ll have free access to reuse them for your presentation. Then I’ll teach you the things you snow know about the mechanism of the brain to persuade your audience. You’ll learn the:
- Effect of the big picture
- How memory works and how to make your presentation stick to their mind
- Attention and the tricks you can have their pure attention.
- And learning styles and usages of this on your presentation.
After learning these topics, we will help you to design super professional slides. The next reason is that we spent lots of money on lots of different devices so many kinds of converters MacBook Microsoft Surface tablets mobile phones and a different remote presenter or even a smartwatch is to change the slides
Besides the practical content, have access to lots of sources for finding no copyrighted images, videos, and music files and I will share all of my slides with you so you, and you can reuse them freely for your personal or professional uses.
if you want to learn all of these important things about the PowerPoint presentation, join this course.
Let’s review some topics in the course:
- What is brain-based teaching?
- Wrong but popular beliefs on PowerPoint.
- Do not start with PowerPoint!
- Calculate the SR or number of your slides.
- How to convert information to graphs and charts?
- List of free stock images.
- How to grab your audience’s attention with slides?
- How to remove the background of an image?
- What types of cable do you need for connecting your laptop to the projector or LCD?
- How to work with data projectors?
- What is the best model of the remote presenter?
- How to check the conference room before the presentation?
- How to look good on the camera?
- Best backups for your presentation.
- World travel adapter kit for presenting abroad.
- Murphy’s Law in your presentation.
I strongly suggest first you check some other lessons and then make a decision, also feel free to join this course because you have 30 days money-back guarantee no questions asked.
This PowerPoint course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: PowerPoint – Power Point – PowerPoint Presentation – PowerPoint Presentation. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: Presentation – Presentation Skills.
Who this course is for:
- Presenters, teacher and students.
- Business people, for selling, presenting or communicating.
- Entrepreneurs who want to have elevator peach or presentation.
- Youtubers, educational lesson makers and online instructors.
#Complete #PowerPoint #Design #Delivery #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal