You’ll need at least basic HTML, CSS and PHP knowledge
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
Do you want to create a WordPress theme that really works? Would you like to learn how to edit a WordPress theme without suffering?
I know that searching the Internet for articles and tutorials is quite frustrating. But if you really want to learn everything about creating WordPress themes, you’ve found the right course! This course will pave the way for you to become an official WordPress theme developer.
Imagine yourself doing what you love most, whether at home or in your own company, being your own boss, and even earning top dollar! Good developers can earn from $3,000 to $15,000 creating a custom WordPress theme. So knowing how to create WordPress themes is synonymous with being able to earn very well, as this is currently one of the most sought-after skills on the market. WordPress is behind 30% of websites worldwide. In other words, it is a growing market!
If you are looking to earn extra money, or even want to work as a full-time freelancer, this course will prove to be perfect for you. It brings what I call a ‘simplified approach’ to the subject, because that’s the way I tried to structure the course for you. I didn’t have chances to learn in an easy way in the past, which is why I decided to make it as easy as possible for my students.
You won’t have to go through all the tiresome and often useless research that I had to go through. Everything I learned is summarized in this course. It covers all the fundamental aspects of learning how to create a WordPress theme from scratch. You will be catapulted to a new professional level.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation to become a skilled theme developer. You will be able to master a complete set of skills such as creating a theme independently, or editing a third-party WordPress theme. Take a look at what my student Walton Jones has to say:
“Three weeks ago, I knew very little about WordPress. Today I am laying the finishing touches on a WordPress site for a client that they are very pleased with. This is all thanks to this course. Marcelo is an awesome, responsive teacher who was always quick to answer my questions.”
Here are some of the things you no longer need, because all the necessary knowledge will already be at your fingertips:
- You no longer need to read pages and more pages of documentation to understand how to create WordPress themes;
- You no longer need to waste time reading long tutorials on the web;
- You no longer have to be bored looking for or watching useless content on YouTube.
What exactly will I learn?
The course will be divided into two moments.
This first part will have 6 sections, in which we will create the WordPress theme from start to finish. We will talk about topics such as:
- WordPress installation using Local and/or Docker. Yes, we stopped using Xampp for everyone’s sake and included Local (the favorite installation tool for WordPress devs at the moment) and Docker;
- template hierarchy, enqueueing of scripts and stylesheets;
- the WordPress loop, both the default loop and the custom loop (using the WP_Query class);
- inclusion of several types of theme_support;
- widget areas, permalinks, the main template files, the various types of pagination;
- template parts and conditional tags (another new subject);
- the powerful Theme Customizer;
- theme translation and security. Yes, I’ve included lessons about security in WordPress themes (!);
- site migration from the local server to a remote server.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers, programmers, students, or IT professionals who want to learn how WordPress works and make money from it
- People who want to create themes for themselves, for their customers, or for sale and distribution in theme sales markets. You decide how you want to turn the knowledge you acquire here into money.
- Professionals who want to build responsive themes with WordPress
- I don’t recommend this course if you have never written a line of code before
#WordPress #Theme #Development #Scratch #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal