You’ll need at least basic HTML, CSS and PHP knowledge
You need to at least understand how WordPress works (creating posts and pages etc)
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
You can earn a living, or make some cash on the side, as a freelancer or full-time WooCommerce theme developer
Are you looking for a comprehensive WooCommerce theme development course? Have you ever thought about becoming a professional WooCommerce theme developer and make some money on the side?
Today WooCommerce is quickly becoming the next big thing in e-commerce. Its mission is to transform any WordPress website into a real e-commerce store. And it really does! That’s why so many developers today want to learn how to create themes for it.
You’ll find many WooCommerce tutorials out there, but most of the times they are very confusing.
This course is different. It features almost 100 lessons in which I’ll really share with you everything I’ve learned so far about creating themes, especially about how to build a WordPress theme with WooCommerce compatibility.
Today, many developers make money quickly building themes to people who want a custom theme for their stores. Good freelancers will charge anywhere between $3,000 and $15,000 for a simple custom WordPress website. WordPress sites with WooCommerce capabilities are more profitable to clients, so they are more than willing to pay even more!
Many other developers earn a living selling premium versions of their themes. And you can be one of them too!
I’m an instructor of more than 25,000 satisfied students only here at Udemy and I know how to help you.
What exactly are you going to learn?
Here’s a quick list of the main subjects covered by this course. You’ll learn:
- How to create a classic WordPress theme that works perfectly well with Woocommerce (NOTE: in this course, a classic theme will be created, not a block theme);
- How to declare WooCommerce support and customize your themes. Your clients’ online stores will become even more attractive;
- How to modify the WooCommerce template files in the right way. Your store will look the way you want;
- How to use the WooCommerce shortcodes the way no one does;
- How to use powerful tools like Theme Customizer and TGM Plugin Activation to make the store shine;
- How to create a responsive menu and a sexy and modern slideshow – without using plugins!
- How to add a blog to the e-commerce store. Your theme users will sell more!
And more! How about learning how to create demo versions of your theme?
If your intention is to sell premium versions of your theme, you’ll see that the ones with demo versions are the top sellers. Your clients will love them!
And how about making them available in any language?
You’ll learn how to create themes that are fully translatable. Clients from all over the world will be able to use your themes, as they will be fully compatible with Poedit or any WordPress translation plugin.
Who this course is for:
- IT students, Web developers, web designers, programmers and other professionals who want to learn how to build themes with WooCommerce compatibility for their clients, for themselves or for selling
- Experienced or beginner professionals who want to start a new career as WooCommerce theme developers
- People who want to have more free time for themselves and make some cash on the side selling their themes
- I don’t recommend this course if you have never written a line of code before
#WooCommerce #Theme #Development #Advanced #Get this Deal
Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal